ABS plastic features:
1. Good comprehensive performance, high impact strength, chemical stability, and electrical performance
2. It has good fusibility with 372 plexiglass and can be made into two-color plastic parts, and the surface can be chrome-plated and painted
3. It has high impact resistance, high heat resistance, flame resistance, reinforcement, transparency, and other grades.
4. The fluidity is a little worse than hips, better than PMMA, PC, etc., and better flexibility.
Application: suitable for making general mechanical parts, wear-reducing parts, transmission parts, and telecommunication parts
1. Amorphous material, medium fluidity, high moisture absorption, must be fully dried, and plastic parts with required luster on the surface must be preheated and dried for 80-90 degrees for a long time, 3 hours
2. High material temperature and high mold temperature should be taken, but the material temperature is too high and easy to decompose (decomposition temperature is > 270 ℃). For plastic parts with high precision, the mold temperature should be 50-60 ℃, and for high gloss and heat-resistant plastic parts, the mold temperature should be 60-80 ℃
3. In order to solve the water inclusion, it is necessary to improve the fluidity of the material, adopt the methods of high material temperature, high mold temperature, or change the water level.
4. If heat-resistant or flame-retardant materials are formed, plastic decomposition will remain on the surface of the mold after 3-7 days of production, which will cause the surface of the mold to shine, so it is necessary to clean the mold in time and increase the exhaust position on the surface of the mold.