CNC machining is also called numerical control machining
Before programming, it is necessary to analyze the process of the processed parts, draw up the processing plan, select the appropriate tool and determine the cutting parameters. In programming, some technological problems such as tool setting point and machining route need to be dealt with. Therefore, the process analysis in programming is very important. When machining parts on ordinary machine tools, the process procedures or process cards are used to specify the operation procedures of each process, and the operator processes the parts according to the steps specified on the process cards. When machining parts on CNC machine tools, it is necessary to program all the technological process, technological parameters and displacement data to control the machining. The machining process of CNC machine tool is basically the same as that of ordinary machine tool in principle, but the whole process of CNC machining is automatic, so it has its own characteristics:
1. Complicated process content
This is because the price of CNC machine tools is more expensive than ordinary machine tools. If only simple processes are processed, it is not cost-effective economically. Therefore, more complex processes are usually arranged on CNC machine tools, even the processes that are difficult to be completed on ordinary machine tools.
2. More detailed arrangement of work steps
This is because the problems that do not need to be considered in the processing technology of general machine tools, such as the arrangement of working steps in the process, the determination of tool setting points, tool changing points and processing routes, cannot be ignored in the preparation of the processing technology of CNC machine tools.
3. Rely on procedures to complete all process.
4. NC machining program is a directive document of NC machine tools.
5. CNC machine tools are controlled by program instructions, and the whole process of machining is carried out automatically according to the program instructions.
6. The NC machining program not only includes the process of parts, but also includes the process parameters necessary to complete the process, such as cutting parameters, feed path, tool size number and the movement process of the machine tool.
7. CNC machining efficiency is high, machining accuracy is high, labor intensity is low, and adaptability to different workpiece is strong.