1. cold rolled plate SPCC, mainly used in electroplating and baking parts, low cost, easy to shape, material thickness less than 3.2mm.
2. hot-rolled sheet SHCC, material T or more 3.0mm, is also used electroplating, baking paint parts, low cost, but difficult to shape, mainly using flat parts.
3. galvanized sheet SECC, SGCC. SECC electrolysis plate is divided into N material and P material. N material is mainly used for surface treatment and high cost. P material is used for spraying parts.
4. copper is mainly made of conductive material, and its surface treatment is nickel plated, chrome plated or not treated, with high cost.
5. aluminum plate, usually surface chromate (J11-A), oxidation (conductive oxidation, chemical oxidation), high cost, silver plated, nickel plated.
6. aluminum profiles, with complex cross-section materials, are widely used in various inserts. The surface is treated with the same aluminum plate.
7. stainless steel is mainly used without any surface treatment and high cost.