1. Architectural aluminum profiles (divided into doors and windows and curtain walls).
2. Radiator aluminum profile.
3. General industrial aluminum profiles: mainly used in industrial production and manufacturing, such as automated mechanical equipment, enclosure skeletons and various companies to customize molds according to their own mechanical equipment requirements, such as assembly line conveyors, hoists, dispensers, Testing equipment, shelves, etc., the electronic machinery industry and clean rooms are mostly used.
4. Rail vehicle structure Aluminum alloy profiles: mainly used for the manufacture of rail vehicle bodies.
5. Mounted aluminum profiles, made into aluminum alloy frame, decorated with various exhibitions and decorative paintings.
The alloy composition:
Can be divided into 1024, 2011, 6063, 6061, 6082, 7075 and other alloy grade aluminum profiles, of which the 6 series are the most common. The difference between the different grades is that the ratio of various metal components is different, in addition to the commonly used aluminum alloy profiles For example, 60 series, 70 series, 80 series, 90 series, curtain wall series and other architectural aluminum profiles, industrial aluminum profiles have no clear model distinction, most of the production plants are processed according to the customer's actual drawings.
The Surface treatment:
2. Electrophoretic coating of aluminum
3. Powder coated aluminum
4. Wood grain transfer aluminum
5. Fluorocarbon sprayed aluminum
6. Polished aluminum (divided into mechanical polishing and chemical polishing, where chemical polishing costs the most and the price is the most expensive)