ABS plastics are synthesized from acrylonitrile, butadiene and styrene. Each monomer has different characteristics: acrylonitrile has high strength, thermal stability and chemical stability; butadiene has toughness and impact resistance; styrene has easy processing, high finish and high strength.
Advantages of ABS Raw Materials
1. Good comprehensive performance, high impact strength, chemical stability and electrical performance.
2. It has good fusibility with organic glass, can be made into two-color plastic parts, and can be chromium-plated and sprayed on the surface.
3. High impact resistance, high heat resistance, flame retardant, enhanced and transparent grade.
4. Fluidity is slightly worse than HIPS, better than PMMA, PC plastic raw materials, and good flexibility.
5. ABS plastics have excellent comprehensive properties, such as excellent impact strength, good dimensional stability, electrical properties, wear resistance, chemical resistance, dyeability, and good molding and mechanical processing.
6. ABS resin is water-resistant, inorganic salts, alkalis and acids, insoluble in most alcohols and hydrocarbon solvents, but easily soluble in aldehydes, ketones, esters and some chlorinated hydrocarbons.