An extruded aluminum body and diecast end caps create an extremely robust yet lightweight enclosure, perfect for both project boxes and industrial OEM enclosure applications.
Diecast Aluminum Extrusion Enclosures Box
|Color||Gray or custom color|
|Standard||Upon engineer drawings required|
|Surface Treatment||Anodizing, Powder coating, Wire drawing, Polishing etc.|
|Used||Electrical communication equipment|
Dimensions can be customized depend on customer's requirement.
1. Short lead time and reduced initial tooling
2. Charge compared with silk screen printing.
3. No extra charge for multi-color operation.
4. We can print yours from just 1 piece!
5. Made of high-quality aluminum alloy, excellent performance, no corrosion, good appearance and structure
Metal or steel boxes are more durable than plastic boxes and some, like gangable boxes, can be joined to add more devices.
These boxes are used in garages and basements where they are likely to be exposed and require more wear and tear traffic. Unlike plastic boxes that crack easily, metal boxes are built to last.